WELCOME TO "SHOPMYSISTER-WARDROBE"!

CLOSED
Shopping Blog My Sister's Wardrobe sudah pindah ke

♥ My Lovely Sister ♥

Semua harga dan barang di blog My Sister's Wardrobe ini sudah tidak update.

Thanks ^^

Monday, October 18, 2010

NYX Cupcake Lipgloss Collection



NYX Cupcake Lipgloss - Original Flavour
Rp. 100.000




NYX Cupcake Lipgloss - Chocolate Collection
Rp. 100.000






NYX Cupcake Lipgloss - Fruit Basket
Rp. 115.000







NYX Cupcake Lipgloss - Sweet Pie
Rp. 125.000

Delicious cupcake of gloss to protect and moisturize the lips.

Cocok buat remaja, karena kalau dipakai di bibir warnanya ga terlalu mencolok. Bikin bibir kamu ga kering dan lembut. Apalagi kalau mau di bawa/ dipakai ke sekolah. Ga usah takut ditegur guru karena terlalu menor, packagingnya juga lucu, jadi menarik perhatian deh :)
How to apply:

Can be apply on to the lips using a lip brush or with your fingers



When I first saw the NYX Cosmetics Cup Cake Gloss, I thought that it was edible! They just look super yummy and look authentic, I thought they were candies. When my 2 year old sister and I, (she loves to play with my makeup!) first open my package from NYX the first thing she grab was the NYX Cosmetics Cup Cake Gloss. So, I really think that it is an eye catching product for little kids and also pre teens. This is a great gift for them. They are very convenient, and easy to carry around in your purse. 

What I love about these Cup Cake Gloss, other than the packaging that look super cute is the consistency, it is perfect, not to creamy and not too glossy. It is just perfect, it reminds me of a lip balm in a jar except these are in a cupcake design. They come in 4 different cupcake designs/scent/and flavor. Strawberry, Chocolate, Cherry and Orange all of them smells like it, and they smelled wonderful. It also has a little bit of flavoring in them but not that noticeable. Let me tell you that these Cup Cake Gloss are super moisturizing, they will keep you lips moisturized all day and they last very very long. Yes, they even lasts longer than my lipgloss, which is quite impressive. I love every single one of them. The only thing is that, they are not pigmented. It has a little tint of color but they are not noticeable, that is why I think that these NYX Cosmetics Cup Cake Gloss are perfect for pre-teens. Other than that, I love love NYX Cosmetics Cup Cake Gloss!

Would Beauty Funktion Recommend it?
Yes, Ladies if you are looking for a super moisturizing lip product to keep it looking beautiful and healthy all day, please check the NYX Cosmetics Cup Cake Gloss out. I assure you that you will love them. Also these are a great gift for young teens!

No comments:

Post a Comment