WELCOME TO "SHOPMYSISTER-WARDROBE"!

CLOSED
Shopping Blog My Sister's Wardrobe sudah pindah ke

♥ My Lovely Sister ♥

Semua harga dan barang di blog My Sister's Wardrobe ini sudah tidak update.

Thanks ^^

Sunday, October 17, 2010

KOJI No.71 Eyelash Curler

KOJI No.71 Eyelash Curler
Rp.99.000

A short handled curler is a portable type of Koji Eyelash Curler series.
The top band is 33mm in width and 18mm radius fits most people's eyelids. The curler comes with a replacement silicon pad.
Give your lashes the professional look with a curler that adds dimension and depth to your eyes.
Won't crease, tug or pull lashes.
This product is highly recommended by the famous TV show “WQueen”

Review: (from Sasa.com)
Works really well!
I'm in love with this eyelash curler! It was a little awkward for me to use at first, but the shape really suits my eye compared to my old eyelash curler. Also it curls my lashes really well, and keeps them curled for a long time too. It's really great!
Sherry G., Toronto, 2010-07-17

Absolutely love this eyelash curler! It really curls and makes my eyelashes more visible. Highly reccomended
Jun Jun, UK, 2010-05-26

Love it love it love it!
This is hands down the BEST eyelash curler I have ever used! Nothing fits the shape of my eye better than this! I have tried Shu Uemura, Shiseido, MAC, Kai curlers but Koji #71 fits my small, rounded chinese eye shape best with zero pinching & lashes stay curled for hours. It makes my eyes pop! Another plus is one refill pad is included. Love it love it love it! Thanks SaSa for bringing Koji to us!
Anastasia, Indonesia, 2010-02-13

Really good! keeps your lashes curled! very suitable for asian eye shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment