WELCOME TO "SHOPMYSISTER-WARDROBE"!

CLOSED
Shopping Blog My Sister's Wardrobe sudah pindah ke

♥ My Lovely Sister ♥

Semua harga dan barang di blog My Sister's Wardrobe ini sudah tidak update.

Thanks ^^

Sunday, November 7, 2010

We're Sorry!

Hey guys! We are so sorry that we won't updating new products in this blog for about a month since we're very very very busy.

We have loads of work from our real jobs and guess what? I have 4 friends are getting married this month! Can you imagine that?? That means I won't have FREE Saturday this month. *gasp... But hey! I'm so happy for them! :)

Meanwhile you can check out our new products at
Facebook: facebook.com/mysisterwardrobe
Tokopedia:  shopmysister.tokopedia.com

We now have skinfood, zamian, beauty diary mask and BRTC! And we're planning to update new products weekly. We promise to give the prices as low as possible, only for you, our loyal customers.

And we soon will update more reviews on mysister-wardrobe.blogspot.com.

That's all from us
And Happy Monday! Don't curse it, just enjoy it :)
My Sister's wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment